04 November 2006

my first blog of my third blogger.

I'm shitty at blogs. And very, very lazy.
For now on I'm just putting up e-mixes.
Then, you can like, check out the bands I've listed.


sorry for those who actually enjoyed hip-equip.

mewzickMix1


Tracklisting:
Homecoming (SLUTTT 98% Done Remix) - The Teenagers
Lose Your Mind - The Third Bardo
Ice Cream (DJ Mehdi Mix) - New Young Pony Club
Climbing Up The Walls (Fila Brazilia Unreleased Remix) - Radiohead
Everyday is Halloween - Dsico
I Ain't Saying My Goodbyes (Phones 12" Version) - Tom Vek
A Walk In The Dark/Reprise - Whitey
Autumn Sweater (remixed by Kevin Shields) - Yo La Tengo
Junkyard - Page France
The Anchor Song (Black Dog Mix) - Bjork
Green Fuz - Randy Alvey And The Green Fuz
Atmosphere - Technova (Remixed by Andrew Weatherall)
Click Click Click Click - Bishop Allen

-D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I assume polite post. Expressly the title attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

12:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

10:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home