05 December 2006

Born Ruffians


What is a Ruffian exactly? I personally wanted to know, so I turned to Wikipedia. Apparently, Ruffian was once an exceptional female racehorse.. disappointing. Then I turned to Princeton, the word “Ruffian” is another term for bully.. after that, I got bored with being a loser and looking at online encyclopedias. I’m not exactly sure what a "Ruffian" is, but I do know that Born Ruffians are an awesome band out of Toronto, and have been a band since 2002. If you’re into the hyper high-pitched vocal bands (think Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, The Cloud Room, Clor) then you might like Born Ruffians. They’ve just released a six-track EP. It’s an enjoyable 15 minutes; jagged but pleasing guitar riffs, cascading drums, and somewhat simple lyrics. The songs are bouncy, not much varied, but six tracks I could definitely listen to more than a few times.. (maybe scattered throughout the week, not in one day.) I’d give them a try.

MP3: Hedonistic Me
Myspace

-D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the Wow Gold wolf finally found the Buy Wow Goldhole in the chimney he crawled wow gold cheap down and KERSPLASH right into that kettle of water and that was cheapest wow gold the end of his troubles with the big bad wolf.

game4power,buy cheap wow gold

The next day the cheap wow gold buy gold wow little pig invited his mother over . She said "You see it is just as I told you. The way to usfineget along in the world is to do world of warcraft gold things as well as you can." Fortunately for that little pig, he meinwowgold learned that lesson. And he just lived happily ever after!

9:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home