11 December 2006

The Flaming Lips - Live At Hammerstein Ballroom '06

Do you realize that the Flaming Lips are probably one of the most interesting groups to ever take the stage? A traveling musical circus. Guest appearances by Batman, Captain America, Wonder Woman, a large group of aliens, and the list goes on. Let us not forget their incredible ability to translate their records for a live setting without missing a blip. That's why I had to grab this bootleg - I need the Flaming Lips live in my house. This is the closest I think I can get. Someone needs to make a phone call for me.

Grab The Flaming Lips - Live At Hammerstein Ballroom '06
tracklisting:
  1. A Spoonful Weighs a Ton
  2. Do you Realize?
  3. Free Radicals
  4. My Cosmic Autumn Rebellion
  5. Race for the Prize
  6. She Don't Use Jelly
  7. The W.A.N.D.
  8. The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song
  9. Vein of Stars
  10. Yomishi Battles the Pink Robots Part 1
  11. Yomishi Battles the Pink Robots Part 2
  12. You Have to be Joking (Autopsy of the Devils Brain)
Be safe.

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home