09 December 2006

Joanna Newsom - Live at the Earl '04

You'll quickly come to realize during the course of our relationship that I'm always late. . .with everything. But don't be angry with me, I have the best intentions. I don't want you to be lonely. That's why today I thought you should have a lovely performance by Ms. Joanna Newsom to keep you company. Recorded sometime in April of 2004, Newsom gives a lovely, hushed performance sure to cure any illness you may be suffering from. Sure, it's not brand new, but it is worth having if you don't already.

Download Joanna Newsom, Live at the Earl '04.
tracklisting:
  1. Yarn and Glue
  2. Bridges and Balloons
  3. The Book of Right On
  4. Sprout and the Bean
  5. Swansea
  6. Three Little Babes
  7. En Gallop
  8. Sadie
  9. Clam, Crab, Cockle, Cowrie
Enjoy.

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home