31 January 2007

It's electric.


While I'm still in the posting mood, I'll post half of what I was going to post tomorrow.

'Electric Mix #3'

Tracklisting: (Oh yes, it's a very good tracklisting)

My Room Is White (Flying Lotus Remix) - Mia Doi Todd
Electronic Battle Weapon 8 - The Chemical Brothers
Don't Stop the Music (Switch Remix) - Bugz In The Attic
Go On Beef (Mr. Oizo Remix) - Feadz
Willy Skipper - Isoleé
The Treatment (Metronony remix) - Dead Disco
The Prayer (Does It Offend You, Yeah? Remix) - Bloc Party
Let's Call It Off (JD Twitch's Optimo Remix) - Peter Bjorn and John
Farenheit Fair Enough (Prefuse 73 Bonus Beats Remix) - Telefon Tel Aviv
Face (Teenagers Remix) - The Black Ghosts
I Turn My Camera on (John McEntire Remix) - Spoon
Motorcycle Wet (Clutch Short edit) - Alex Gopher


-Danz

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home