19 March 2007

But doesn't everyone.


I wish I was alive in the 80's when Stipe, his blue eye mask, and R.E.M. were cooler than everyone else. I mean, maudlin post 80's stuff is still alright, but I'd rather have been around for the real deal.. Oh well. If you like John Lennon, you'll especially like this track off of Instant Karma: The Campaign To Save Darfur.
Learn more about the album here. - 20 John Lennon songs covered by the likes of Regina Spektor, The Postal Service, etc.

MP3: #9 Dream - R.E.M.


Also, I've taken the random liberty of giving you my five favorite BJM tracks, in order. Albums next to tracks. It had to be done eventually.

5. MP3: Mary Please Take It From The Man!
4. MP3: Nevertheless Bravery, Repetition and Noise
3. MP3: Stars Thank God For Mental Illness
2. MP3: That Girl Suicide Spacegirl & Other Favorites
1. MP3: Open Heart Surgery Bravery, Repetition and Noise

-D

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Andrea Becket said...

Great read thank yyou

10:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home