17 March 2007

I see you..


..dancin'. As I write this I'm in Panera Bread, happily eating a toased poppy seed bagel, drinking black coffee, with two equals. I'm here because my internet is busted. Apparently the 20 inches of snow upstate New York got last night effects dsl...

Here's Junior Jack's See You Dancin', the Copyright Dub Remix and the Sergio Flores Lapdance Remix. The orignal mix came out last October, I liked the orignal, but the remixes are nice nice.

MP3: See You Dancin' (Sergio Flores Lapdance Remix) - Junior Jack
MP3: See You Dancin' (Copyright Dub Remix) - Junior Jack

Also, here's Peter Rauhofer remixing Nelly Furtado's Say It Right. There are three parts to the remix. I've taken the courtesy of giving you parts II & III. You're welcome. I have to run because I'm not at Panera alone and the person with me is getting very angry.

MP3: Say it Right (Peter Rauhofer Remix Part 2) - Nelly Furtado
MP3: Say it Right (Peter Rauhofer Remix Part 3) - Nelly Furtado


back to my bagel..

-D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home