08 March 2007

Sebaaadoh


I haven't been to a show in forever. I can't use school as an excuse, or work as an excuse. I can say that I'm lazy and don't feel like driving all the way to see one. Unfortunately, this driving-laziness besets so that I won't be making it to any of Sabdoh's upcoming shows.. which is upsetting for two reasons. One, being that I've never seen Sabadoh live, because I wasn't cool enough, or old enough, to do so in the 90's. Two, being that I probably won't get a physical copy of their special 2007 tour only CD, Wade Through The Boggs (from what I've read on the net, shows are the only place they're selling, correct me if I'm wrong). Of course, I do have the album digitally. It's kind of awesome, quality is shabby- full of live clips, rareties, radio sessions, stuff from the vault. So. Here you are:

MP3: Mean Distance (Gaffney, Oak Street Garage 1990) - Sebadoh
MP3: Spoiled (Barlow) - Sebadoh
MP3: Not My Friend (Loewenstein) - Sebadoh

An incredible list of bootleg MP3s from Sabadoh's website.

Because I've been listening to Hendrix very much lately, and because I've been enjoying this randomness very much, here's Hendrix covering Van Morrison:
MP3: Gloria - Jimi Hendrix
And here's a track from his 1967 album, Are You Expeirienced?, a song of which needs no introduction:
MP3: Foxy Lady - Jimi Hendrix

-D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home