11 June 2007

Sorry everyone


My laptop is broken. I brought it to school, it fell off of my desk, and it's now experiencing quite the variety of technical difficulties.. (Including a chronic freezing itunes, disabled microsoft word, F'd up Ableton, it won't connect to any networks.. etc.) I assure you this won't last for long (although I think I'm just trying to comfort myself.) A week at most, I already have my reservation made at a Mac genius bar. Til then just keep reading my other posts, over and over again, and then like, comment them over and over again, with a different name, disagreeing with whatever you commented last. I'll have to make use of my parent's windows system.. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger AWSMLCTRO said...

ouch.. my condolences, hope to see you back online soon

6:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your poor computer!

8:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at first, i thought that picture was a picture of your laptop, which would have been much more impressive!

11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home