04 June 2007

two weeks until I never step foot in high school ever again.

yes.

Transsexual (Ed Banger) is a'coming. You already knew, but in case you were day-dreaming when you read my Mr. Oizo mega post, let this be a reminder.. let this also be a threat that if you voluntarily skip on picking it up I'll punch you in the- yeah right, I can't punch. A bit different from his earlier stuff, if you're into his earlier stuff, but still obviously cooler than everyone else's stuff. Get it @ Bleep. So then. Act like Gary's Gang and Do It At The Disco with Quentin Dupieux.. Blind Concert is crazy.

From the Transsexual EP:
MP3: Blind Concert - Mr. Oizo (YSI)
MP3: Ovoma - Mr. Oizo (YSI)


Also, I've been listening to The Lovely Feathers very much lately, especially their 2005 album My Best Friend Daniel. It was sort of a "well, I have this album in my itunes library, but have never really listened to it thoroughly.. perhaps I will listen to it thoroughly" sort of thing. Last year's Hind Hind Legs was the bearer of some other awesome tracks too.. though it was mostly just a rendition of My Best Friend Daniel, which is why I like that one better. Very Unicorns-esque.

From My Best Friend Daniel:
MP3: Orchids - The Lovely Feathers (YSI)
MP3: Laurenceville Blazer - The Lovely Feathers (YSI)

And then, this one's on both Hind Hind Legs and My Best Friend Daniel, only on My Best Friend Daniel it's called Like You and on Hind Hind Legs it's called:
MP3: I Really Like You - The Lovely Feathers (YSI)
with slower vocals.


-D

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good blog

visit mine blog !
http://directmixs.free.fr

bye

1:01 PM

 
Blogger Greg said...

Yay.

(P.S. I'm a few days behind, but that Soft Tigers cover was indeed awesome. Well played.)

11:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the orchids song, crazy lyrics

3:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home