01 August 2007

Ahoy


Everyone has indeed gone crazy over the SMD remix of Bjork's second single from Volta, Innocence; and for good reason I assure you. However, seeing as how originality plays a substantial role in Mewzick's being; here are the other remixes of the song (well, two of the other remixes), both sort of sounding alike, contorted, and misshapen to perfection. I love Björk. A lot. A whole lot.

MP3: Innocence (Alva Noto Unitxt Remodel Twelve Inch Remix) - Björk (YSI)
MP3: Innocence (Mark Spike Stent Radio Edit) - Björk (YSI)

The SMD remix:
@ Discobelle
I'd also advise you to check out the The Black Ghosts' summer mixtape there as well.

And, may I present you with my favorite Björk remix of all time, traveling back to the days of Debut:

MP3: The Anchor Song (Black Dog Remix) - Björk (YSI)

Right, off to.. do something.
MP3: Workin' For The Man - Roy Orbison (YSI)

-D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home