28 September 2007

Friday I'm In Love


We Are Prostitutes.. what a great track title. Adam Sky and Mark Stewart.. what a fantastic combination. The Crookers remix is awesome, with amazing vocal samples. Amazing!

(On the 12" - that you can get at Juno - there's a Boys Noize Shadow Dancer Remix. I want it so bad, as should you.)
MP3: We Are All Prostitutes (Crookers Remix) - Adam Sky vs. Mark Stewart (YSI)


If you've not heard of Rework yet (I did just recently, you might know Love love love yeah) You're going to be so, so happy I've introduced the two of you. Rework are from Germany, and remind me of Ladytron mixed with New Young Pony Club... with not as annoying vocals, and almost better than both. The LP Pleasure is Pretty comes out Oct. 5th. It's F ing one of my favorite albums to come from a band I've never heard of. Gets repetitive, but if it's good in the first place, who cares if the tracks all sound like different versions of eachother! kidding. The bonus, Bus Driver, is my favorite.

Off Pleasure is Pretty:
MP3: Check Your Vox - Rework (YSI)
MP3: What She Wants - Rework (YSI)
MP3: Bus driver (bonus track) - Rework (YSI)

Also, Babyshamble's newest Shotter's Nation comes out Oct. 1st. If I were you I'd get the special edition. (not because of the Boogaloo live tracks but because of the 40 minute documentary..) IT'S PROBABLY 10 X'S BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS Down in Albion, which I consider one of the worst albums I've ever listened to in my life, besides maybe the Fuck Forever EP.

Off Shotter's Nation:
MP3: French Dog Blues - Babyshambles (YSI)

Tonight:

COME!!!!!!!!!


I would've actually uploaded one more song from Shotter's Nation, but, these are better:
(because the Kinks are my second favorite band, because it's Friday, because I've had Poison stuck in head, and because Van Morrison/Them were the Gloria founders, and I like Gloria very much. Jimi H. covers it best in case you were wondering)
MP3: A House In The Country - The Kinks (YSI)
MP3: Friday I'm In Love - The Cure (YSI)
MP3: Poison - Bell Biv DeVoe (YSI)
MP3: Gloria (Performed By Them) - Van Morrison (YSI)


Later.
-D

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home