01 September 2007

Nice boobs


It's Saturday, it's hot out, I'm pretty bored (and pretty hot). I'll start being "productive" after I've made this post that's basically more important than all of my homework and needs to go grocery shopping. The Ajax remix came out on Midnight Jug's Dystopia bonus disk. It's so good it makes you want to.. it makes you want to curse out loud, in public places. Or maybe shower yourself with water, like Gluttony coverman. Also, that Clor b-side (the one that I mentioned last post) is down there too. And Duke Dumont.. well.. pffsh, Duke Dumont is just awesome.

1. I Want To Start - Mesh (YSI)
2. Shadows (Ajax Remix) - Midnight Juggernauts (YSI)
3. Gluttony (Felix Cartal Remix) - Hostage (YSI)
4. Tough Love - Clor (YSI)
5. We Run This (Duke Dumont Remix) - Missy Elliott (YSI)

I'M OFF
to do something
"productive"

-D

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUGZ!!

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home