24 September 2007

Random/Classic/Ironic Ones


Here, as the title states, are some random (and some rather good) classics. (i.e. songs that came out before my "time"; i.e. songs that appeal to me at 2:30 in the morning, i.e. songs that you probably have already heard, over and over again):

MP3: Sometimes - The Psychedelic Furs (YSI)
MP3: Daydream - The Lovin' Spoonful (YSI)
MP3: Sunglasses At Night - Corey Hart (YSI)
MP3: It's All I Can Do - The Cars (YSI)
MP3: I Melt With You - Modern English (YSI)
MP3: Golden Years - David Bowie (YSI)
MP3: If - Pink Floyd (YSI)

By "classic" I obviously meant Corey Hart.


I generally don't mention what books I'm currently reading (...The Wind-Up Bird Cronicle...) Although I will mention that some time ago I read a book titled Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer. It's been my favorite book for quite sometime. My point being that it's a movie now and and you should see it. (although you'd be better off reading the book) If I could be anyone for two years it would be Chris Mccandless. The movie actually isn't that bad for a book-made-movie. Emile Hirsch plays a similiar character to what I'd imagined Chris to be. Movies almost always dissappoint me, this one's worth the 10 bucks spent.. Plus, I was infatuated with the bus in the book, and I'm pretty sure they use the same one in the movie(?)


What I've been listening to: the A Bunch of Stuff EP from LCD Soundsystem; it's got the Franz All My Friends cover and the Soulwax remix of Get Innocuous!... YES!

From the EP:
MP3: Time to Get Away (Gucci Soundsystem Remix) - LCD Soundsystem (YSI)

My pics from Friday @ Ruff Club:




Stencils:


g'night.

-D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out the lyrics ti Sunglasses at night here! http://www.completealbumlyrics.com/lyric/59346/Corey+Hart+-+SUNGLASSES+AT+NIGHT.html

11:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"eurasian eyes" by corey hart is the jam of all jams...

1:25 PM

 
Blogger Zoo-Time-Zoo-Time said...

I love your photos.

2:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home