21 September 2007

Son of a beeeech


Told you it was a'comin'. So how is it? Oi Oi Oi is in two words: F-ing amazing. I expected an album full of robot voice variations, commonplace beats, etc. So, so much better than I expected it to be (like track #12 suggests, I tried not believing the hype) Boys Noize = reason to believe. Masterpiece.

Tracklisting:
1. & Down
2. Lava Lava
3. The Battery
4. Oh!
5. Let's Buy Happiness
6. Arcade Robot
7. Deny Selected
8. Shine Shine
9. Vergiftet
10. Superfresh
11. Wu-Tang (Battery Pt.2)
12. Don't Believe The Hype
13. Frau
14. FEIST - My Moon My Man (Boys Noize Remix)


My favorites:
1, 7, 8, 11, and 12.
Get it here.

from Oi Oi Oi:
MP3: Deny Selected (Original Mix) - Boys Noize (YSI)
MP3: Lava Lava (Original Mix) - Boys Noize (YSI)


Short post because I've got some things that need to be taken care of. Like CD burning for this:


CRYSTAL CASTLES & METRIC DJ SETS?!?
Crazy.

In honor of that:
MP3: Dead Disco - Metric (YSI
MP3: Air War (Casanova Remix) - Crystal Castles (YSI)

In honor of Boys Noize:
MP3: Le Disko (Boys Noize Fire Mix) - Shiny Toy Guns (YSI)
MP3: My Moon My Man (Boys Noize Remix) - Feist (YSI)
MP3: Cocotte (Boys Noize rework) - Teenage Bad Girl (YSI)


-D

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No No No - got to disagree on this one.
Boys Noize is a major fucking let-down.
Too much hype - not enough substance.

5:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home