14 May 2008

man.


Haven't posted anything in quite a bit.

Still sans my computer..

MP3: Where Do You Go To My Lovely? - Peter Sarstedt (YSI)

I'd like to point out:
Thanks to this guy I have a temporary computer fix.
Still selling my turntables & oddyssey case (let me know if you're interested: DSJJSD@gmail.com).
Have a new web address: www.mewzick.co.nr (old address still works as well.)
You should go get BJM's new album.
Starting a photoblog eventually.. with photos like these.
Even though you'll wanna go here this coming Friday, you should still swing by Ruff Club.

Later,

MP3: Mr. Reporter - The Kinks (YSI)
MP3: What is Life - George Harrison (YSI)
MP3: Shadows (M83 Remix) - Midnight Juggernauts (YSI)

Sorry- for the infrequent posts.

MP3: The Sound of Silence - Simon & Garfunkle (YSI)

-Danz

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you're still without your computer, looking forward to the photoblog (:
take care!

9:47 AM

 
Blogger Infrason said...

That's funny to hear the Kinks sounding like Dylan.

Thanks!

10:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home