20 October 2008

WAVVES


A little something from this band called Wavves out in California. Kind of ran into them on myspace randomly, the influences on on their page kind of describe them perfectly. They're like.. a beach-y Lightning Bolt meets Sonic Youth and Spacemen 3. Distorted pulsating rock.

MP3: Vermin - Wavves (YSI)
MP3: The Boys Will Love Us - Wavves (YSI)


Here's something completely opposite of Wavves that my roommate left on my computer. From Nico's 1967 release Chelsea Girl.

MP3: The Fairest Of The Seasons - Nico (YSI)
MP3: I'll Keep It With Mine - Nico (YSI)


Now, off to enjoy what's left of today. And hey, found my charger.

-D

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nico nico nico!

9:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog

3:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not know if you also like ancient civilization, I am from China, I like your BLOG, also hope you like our countrys civilization!
Personalized signatures:面对面视频斗地主,面对面视频游戏下载,淮安掼蛋,常州三打一,常州麻将

6:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home