21 October 2008

wtf


Took some pics the other day roaming around Bushwick. Check 'em out. Not that many, worth a look.. maybe.

You probably already know about Fleet Foxes. If you don't already know about them, I think I could describe them as.. Guillemots meets The Shins? Yeah? Sounds decent to me, more than. From their S/T debut.

MP3: Isles - Fleet Foxes (YSI)
MP3: Your Protector - Fleet Foxes (YSI)

Oizo post got deleted. No idea what happened. Really blogger? Really? Again?!

MP3: Two Takes It - Mr. Oizo (YSI)
MP3: Positif - Mr. Oizo (YSI)



-Dnz

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fleet Foxes! I love them, thank you for Isles.

11:51 AM

 
Blogger Simon said...

g'day. I just had a post (tame impala) that magically disappeared too! anyway, was just checkin your pics (i just recently bought a canon 450D) and in the settings used it said f/3. Did ya by any chance upgrade your lens or something?

5:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good blog, but I hope that all the information described in greater detail, and other models to have more information available to us, I just think, you really should be commended for the BLOG!

6:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home