02 January 2009

Dance Floor


Merriweather Post Pavillion is almost here! Is it worth the wait and hype and buildup?! I think it just might be.. Animal Collective tend not to let down.. Pre-order the album from Amazon.

MP3: Brotherspot - Animal Collective (YSI)
MP3: Taste - Animal Collective (YSI)

Ah well.
Some soul, some vocoded funk:
MP3: Dance Floor - Zapp & Roger (YSI)
MP3: More Bounce The The Ounce - Zapp & Roger (YSI)

Zapp and Roger I happened to hear about from DJ Lindsey over at my day job. Off to finish Hackers and then get ready to do Ruff Club tonight..


Top albums are on the 'space.

Agree to disagree,
L8r,
Danz

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamshh said...

*To the Ounce

Lovely song

2:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grеat gοodѕ from уou, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you'гe just too
wonderful. I really lіke ωhat you've acquired here, really like what you're stating аnԁ the waу in which
you saу it. You make it enjοyablе and you stіll
take caгe of to kеeρ it ѕmart.

I can not wаit tο read far morе frοm уou.

Thiѕ is aсtually a terrifiс
ωeb site.

my ωebsite :: bucket trucks for sale
Here is my web site ... bucket trucks

10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home